|Vacancy Number:||HiH-AF 003/20|
|Position Title:||Chief Trainer|
|Organization:||Hand in Hand Afghanistan|
|Duty Station:||Pul e Khomri|
|Duration:||Project Base (3 years)|
|Gender:||Female & Male|
|Announcing Date:||May 21, 2020|
|Closing Date:||June 10, 2020|
|Number of Position:||One|
|Job Type:||Full Time 07:30 AM – 04:30 PM|
|Experience:||Six years’ work experience|
Hand in Hand Afghanistan (HiH Af) is a not-for-profit organization based in Afghanistan. It started operations in 2007. HiH Af is part of the international Hand in Hand (HiH Int’l) network of independent organizations, working together towards a shared vision to alleviate poverty through job creation. The overall Hand in Hand mission is to promote the economic and social empowerment of women, by supporting the creation of sustainable enterprises, improved livelihoods and jobs.
The Hand in Hand Afghanistan currently implementing projects in north of Afghanistan funded by DFID, European Commission, USADI, CAFOD, UNWFP, GIZ, Australian Aid, Hilti Foundation, SIDA, MISEREOR and Hand in Hand – International through its main office in Kabul and regional office in Mazar e Sharif – Balkh province.
HiH-Afghanistan is sourcing strong Master Trainers and Trainer with relevant experience in curriculum development, adult learning, experiential learning, skills development and learning materials development. Sectors of training experience include Business Management, Marketing, Sales, Customer Care, Workforce Development, TVET, Teacher Training and others.
- Prepares/improves curriculum, training design and other materials needed for training in Business startup, planning, operations, growth and expansion
- Conducts training classes/sessions under strict deadlines to business owners
- Implements the modular competency-based training materials and provide technical training sessions to business owners.
- Provides training, support, guidance and encouragement to participants, as needed, so they may achieve their training and placement targets.
- Maintains safe and healthy training environment by ensuring the application of 21st century training standards and requirements.
- Observe training, conduct exist interviews, and prepare comprehensive training reports.
Bachelor‟s degree with minimum 6 years of experience out of which 3 years should be in the capacity of Trainer or Trainer of Trainers in development projects
Interested applicant should submit his/ her application comprises of one page cover letter explaining his / her interest and suitability for the position along with updated CV.
The application should send via email to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, please note that, applications received after the closing date (June 10, 2020) will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates whose application meets the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Please clearly indicate the vacancy announcement number in subject line of your email.
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply through joblinks.af website.