|Vacancy Number:||HiH-AF 004/20|
|Position Title:||Package Manager|
|Organization:||Hand in Hand Afghanistan|
|Duty Station:||Pul e Khomri|
|Duration:||Project Base (3 years)|
|Gender:||Female & Male|
|Announcing Date:||May 21, 2020|
|Closing Date:||June 10, 2020|
|Number of Position:||One|
|Job Type:||Full Time 07:30 AM – 04:30 PM|
|Experience:||Ten years’ work experience|
Hand in Hand Afghanistan (HiH Af) is a not-for-profit organization based in Afghanistan. It started operations in 2007. HiH Af is part of the international Hand in Hand (HiH Int’l) network of independent organizations, working together towards a shared vision to alleviate poverty through job creation. The overall Hand in Hand mission is to promote the economic and social empowerment of women, by supporting the creation of sustainable enterprises, improved livelihoods and jobs.
The Hand in Hand Afghanistan currently implementing projects in north of Afghanistan funded by DFID, European Commission, USADI, CAFOD, UNWFP, GIZ, Australian Aid, Hilti Foundation, SIDA, MISEREOR and Hand in Hand – International through its main office in Kabul and regional office in Mazar e Sharif – Balkh province.
HiH-Afghanistan is sourcing qualified project management professionals with relevant experience in project and program management. The position is required to work with communities in urban areas and facilitate a community-led development process. The Package Manager will work closely with the EZ-KAR program and communities.
- Plan, develop, implement and direct the projects implementation, operational and fiscal function and performance.
- Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the program’s plans and programs.
- Analyze and make recommendation on the impact of long-range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
- Develop credibility and authority with the communities by providing accurate analysis of program results, program challenges and opportunities.
- Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the program
- BA/BSc or higher degree in urban planning, economic development, social science, civil engineering or management
- At least 10 years of work experience out of which a minimum period of 5 years should be in senior advisory or management positions economic development projects with reputable organization
Interested applicant should submit his/ her application comprises of one page cover letter explaining his / her interest and suitability for the position along with updated CV.
The application should send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, please note that, applications received after the closing date (June 10, 2020) will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates whose application meets the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Please clearly indicate the vacancy announcement number in subject line of your email.
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply through joblinks.af website.