|Job Category:||Admin & Finance|
|Vacancy Number:||HiHAO 001/2021|
|Position Title:||Admin & Finance Intern|
|Organization:||Hand in Hand Afghanistan|
|Duty Station:||Mazar-e-Sharif, Balkh province|
|Salary Range:||Only stipend will be paid|
|Announcing Date:||Jan 06, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jan 14, 2021|
|Number of Position:||One|
|Job Type:||Full time (08:00 AM – 04:00 PM)|
|Experience:||Three years’ related work experience|
Hand in Hand Afghanistan organization (HIHAO) is a not-for-profit organization based in Afghanistan. It started operations in 2007. HiH Af is part of the international Hand in Hand (HiH) network of independent organizations, working together towards a shared vision to alleviate poverty through job creation. The overall Hand in Hand mission is to promote the economic and social empowerment of women, by supporting the creation of sustainable enterprises, improved livelihoods and jobs.
Hand in Hand Afghanistan has implemented projects funded by DFID, European Commission, CAFOD, WFP, GIZ, USAID, WB, Sida, Hilti foundation and Hand in Hand International through its main office in Kabul and regional office in Mazar-e-Sharif and provincial office in Herat.
The Admin & Finance Intern will provide administrative & financial supports under the direct supervision of Admin & Finance Manager. She will also be responsible for the following detailed tasks, but not limited to:
- Proper filing the Procurement, HR & Finance documents.
- Track the daily, weekly and monthly staff attendance sheets.
- Translate the procurement bills / documents.
- Scan the documents when required.
- Stamp the financial documents.
- To copy the necessary documents.
- Prepare the office vehicles fuel consumption records
- To update staff personnel files.
- To prepare the staff time sheets.
- To Keep update the filling system.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University graduated. Economy faculty will be preferred.
- No previous experience required.
- Good computer skills.
- Very good in English language (Should be able to write & read write)
Interested applicant should submit an updated CV along with an application letter explaining her interest and suitability for the above mentioned position.
The application should submit her application via email to: email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that, applications received after the closing date (Jan 14, 2021) will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates whose application meets the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Note: Please clearly indicate the position and vacancy announcement number in subject line of your email.