Capacity Development Unit Intern
|Capacity Development Unit Intern
|Hand in Hand Afghanistan
|Based on the organization salary scale
|Aug 22, 2017
|Aug 29, 2017
|Number of Position:
Hand in Hand Afghanistan (HiH Af) is a registered NGO operating in Afghanistan since 2006 with a vision of an Afghanistan free of poverty where gender equality is its cornerstone. HiH AF is a member of Hand in Hand Global Network of independent organizations with a shared mission to alleviate poverty and gender inequality through the creation of enterprises and jobs. The HiH Network has operations in India, Afghanistan, Kenya and Rwanda with fundraising and support offices (Hand in Hand International in London, and Hand in Hand Sweden in Stockholm). HiH Af has been implementing projects in Northern provinces of Afghanistan funded by DFID, European Commission and HiH-International.
The Capacity Development Unit Intern will provide supports under the direct supervision of. CDU Team. She will also be responsible for the following detailed tasks, but not limited to:
- To assist CDU and LSTE on entry of MIS forms of ongoing projects.
- To assist in documentation and filing of capacity development training and other activities.
- To enter pre and post-test forms of group trainings in database.
- To assist in developing of training materials on business and vocational skills
- To facilitate in routine activities of CDU.
- To cross check the toolkit documents with CDU staff and filing.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University graduated.
- No previous experience required.
- Good computer skills.
- Should be able to read and write English & Dari languages
Interested applicant should submit an updated CV along with an application letter explaining her interest and suitability for the above mentioned position.
The applicant should submit her application and CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that, applications received after the closing date (August 29, 2017) will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates whose application meets the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Note: Please clearly indicate the position and vacancy announcement number in subject line of your email.