Management Information System Intern
|Job Category:||Management Information System (MIS)|
|Vacancy Number:||HiH-AF 006/17|
|Position Title:||Management Information System Intern|
|Organization:||Hand in Hand Afghanistan|
|Salary Range:||Based on the organization salary scale|
|Announcing Date:||Aug 22, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Aug 29, 2017|
|Number of Position:||One|
|Job Type:||Full time|
Hand in Hand Afghanistan (HiH Af) is a registered NGO operating in Afghanistan since 2006 with a vision of an Afghanistan free of poverty where gender equality is its cornerstone. HiH AF is a member of Hand in Hand Global Network of independent organizations with a shared mission to alleviate poverty and gender inequality through the creation of enterprises and jobs. The HiH Network has operations in India, Afghanistan, Kenya and Rwanda with fundraising and support offices (Hand in Hand International in London, and Hand in Hand Sweden in Stockholm). HiH Af has been implementing projects in Northern provinces of Afghanistan funded by DFID, European Commission and HiH-International.
The Management Information System Intern will provide technical supports under the direct supervision of MIS Officer. She will also be responsible for the following detailed tasks, but not limited to:
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- To Enter Group Registration Forms, Member Bio Data. Group Meetings by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Maintains Group Registration Forms, Member Bio Data. Group Meetings entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- To Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data, purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University graduated.
- No previous experience required.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Should be able to use internet/ Emailing.
- Should be able to read and write English & Dari languages
Interested applicant should submit an updated CV along with an application letter explaining her interest and suitability for the above mentioned position.
The applicant should submit her application and CV via email to: email@example.com . Please note that, applications received after the closing date (August 29, 2017) will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates whose application meets the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Note: Please clearly indicate the position and vacancy announcement number in subject line of your email.